My New Reminder // RSS FEEDREADER

Hello, it's me..πŸ™ŒπŸ™†
I was wondering if after all these hours you guys would like to meet again with another topic.
{Thanks to Adele}πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
πŸ’£πŸ’₯ RSS FEEDREADER (You may download it by clicking on.)
➤It can sound a bit unfamiliar to you guys who do not know this software. (Believe me, at first I did not hear about it either.πŸ˜…) But, do not afraid everyone, because we are going to discuss it in details.
πŸ‘»A bit cut-and-dry but firstly let's start with the real meaning of FeedReader:

  • FeeadReader is the oldest personal desktop RSS reader with a history of more than ten years.
  • FeedReader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles – no matter how long you’ve been away from your desk.
  • The software is so easy to comprehend that you can immediately start using it.
πŸ”For more information you can check on➜ FeedReader

❓So, afterwards which are the processes that you are going to face with?
  • At first, when you download it, you are going to see this logo on your computer.πŸ‘‡
  • After that, click on it and see the main page.πŸ‘‡
P.S. I've been following these 4 blogs regularly. You may have a problem with seeing their names, so I am going to share them at the end of the post.😊✌

  • Then, click on whichever you want and see the posts with their shared times. I've clicked on my favorite blog so far, which is "Connected Teaching and Learning"πŸ‘‡
P.S. I like this blog so much, because it is:
✔Current,
✔Creative,
✔ It includes "technology usage in language teaching and learning",
✔ It really helps you enhance your ideas about how to unify both technology and language together.

  • I want to share a current post from this blog.πŸ‘‡ Besides ELT topics, this blog is also sensitive about events that happening all around the world.
  • You may ask how you are going to add a new blog source. Then, please have a look at below.πŸ‘‡
P.S. Because of the fact that my computer's language is Turkish,  you may have a difficulty in understanding the terms. So that, I am going to list the process one by one in English:πŸ‘πŸ˜‡
  1. File.
  2. New.
  3. Source/ Subscription.
  4. After that please copy the link of the blog and paste it to the blank part. Then, click on "Ok". You may see options occuring, choose the RSS one. πŸ’
  • Also, from the "unread news=okunmayan haberler" part you can see al the posts from different blogs together. And, you can select whichever you want and read it immediately without opening it on Google. 

  • Finally, I want to share the last helpful feature of this software, which is a reminder box that appears on the corner of your screen. Thus, you won't miss any posts.πŸ˜ŒπŸ‘‡

Thank you everyone for reading this post. I hope you guys enjoy it and find it beneficial. As I've promised, I am sharing the links of the blogs. πŸ™‹πŸ˜ΈπŸ’™


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Funny Process, "Digital Storytelling"

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

Finally, I am Back Again with Great New Information! Part-1