The Last Words..

Hey there, Lodestars! πŸ™‹πŸŒŸ
I know the title may seem a bit depressing, but no worries, hopefully, I am not going anywhere.πŸ˜ŒπŸ’“
Today, I am not planning to introduce anything new guys. I just want to talk about what we have been discussing so far, and have a little look at the past.

🌻Let's start from the beginning...
πŸ”–When I first met with the blogger, it was the beginning of the second term. (Thanks to our teacher in Instructional Technologies and Material Design Lecture πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ’–)
πŸ”–By the time our teacher was introducing the lecture and the blogger, I was very skeptical and scared. Because I hadn't had this kind of a lecture before and I mean "we were talking about the technology". (And, I should admit that I was one of the "technology fraidy cats"😒. But, here I am. I've tried and I love it! πŸ™ŒπŸ’πŸ˜») 
πŸ”–Then, our teacher started to introduce our tasks and I found myself mesmerized by the tools that we had been learning. 
πŸ”–I was so curious about the tools and for creating something new. (I still am.πŸ˜‰)
πŸ”–And, I cannot even describe how fun it was! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

πŸ’»What about teaching with technology?
➤I can clearly say that my thoughts haven't changed about the usage of technology in ELT classrooms.
➤As a person who lives in the 21st century, I should know my century's requirements in order to fit in. And, more importantly, as a prospective teacher, I should be able to reflect what I've learned about the technology interaction in ELT classrooms. Because I know that my future students are going to be the masters of technology.
➤Actually, we do not need to go to the future in order to see the benefits of technology in language classrooms.
➤For instance, in my course, I have learned so many things by using the technology, thinking critically over the sources that I've been searching and finally producing my own products.
➤You guys may ask me that ''Don't you have any negative comments on the course you have been taking?''
It may sound clichΓ©, but believe me, I don't. At the beginning of the term, I had some prejudices like '' This lesson is going to take my time a lot.- How am I going to use the tools and create products? - I do not have an effective writing style what if no one reads my blog..'' and so on.πŸ˜…

🐞Because of the fact that we have come to the end of the lecture, am I still going to keep writing posts? 
↪Well, we cannot know what the future will bring us BUT that's my plan.πŸ˜‹πŸ’™ Because, every time I write a post, I feel relieved and creative, and I become so happy when I see that people are reading my posts! Yay!πŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸ’™

🐣What kind of posts that I am going to share from now on? 
↪Actually, my subject is still going to be the same. But, my frequency of sharing new posts will change. The reason why I am saying this because I'd like to share current, creative and interesting innovations and news about ELT& Technology.

πŸ‚ Yeah, that was it Lodestars. I hope you guys enjoyed my blog so far and hopefully I had been able to give you guys beneficial and life-changing information. And, special thanks to my teacher for being so supportive of us. She encouraged us by being understanding and planned. I am so happy to join this "blogger society". Saying this from the heart "Thank you..."πŸ™πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Funny Process, "Digital Storytelling"

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

Finally, I am Back Again with Great New Information! Part-1