GREETINGS EVERYONE!

  





   Thank you in advance for visiting this blog. Briefly, I want to introduce myself, first. My name is Gülfinaz Gülşah TURAN. (I know my name is pretty long 🙆) *You can find my name's meaning and pronunciation by clicking on it. I am a 19 years old student who is studying at Marmara University | English Language Teaching Department.
    Before getting started, I want to inform everyone about this blog's aim. The reason why I opened this blog is actually share my opinions and knowledge about the language I interest, which is English. 
   Here, we are going to learn a lot of things, share our ideas freely and enhance our creativity with having fun.😇 Also, as a prospective teacher I am going to share learner-based activities, how effective classrooms should be, 21st  Century learning, the importance of the technology in language learning and so on. I hope everyone will find a piece that is beneficial for their self development.    

   Let's interact and help each other everyone!🙋😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Funny Process, "Digital Storytelling"

Finally, I am Back Again with Great New Information! Part-1