INFOGRAPHICS

Have a nice day, Lodestars! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™‹๐ŸŒŸ
Today, we have another exciting topic, which is "Infographics".
๐Ÿ””First, let's start with the definition of infographics and some examples of it.๐Ÿ’

  Infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clearly. (Wikipedia)
  By using infographics we can create mind maps and make the informations reader-friendly. 
   Here, below I've found infographic samples.๐Ÿ‘‡
Example 1
Example 1

Example 2
Example 2
๐Ÿ’ญWhen we examine the examples,we can clearly see that while creating an infographic;
  1. We summarize the topic that we intend to create an infographic.
  2. We use relevant visuals.
  3. We create a reader friendly homogeneous background. 
➤I should admit that as a hundred percent visual learner, colours and pictures are so important for me when I study. In my daily life, when I prepare "study notes" for my language lectures, I use so many colours and drawings in order to make meaningful learnings. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ“œ
   Also, in our future language classrooms, remember that there are going to be so many learners like me.๐Ÿ™† In addition, I always remind myself that I should teach my students in a way I like to be taught. It is the same when we give homeworks or projects. 
   ๐Ÿ“Now, it is time to share my infographic with you guys. In our task, we were supposed to create an infographic about our favorite Web2.0 tools. But, of course you guys can create in any topics. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
I used PIKTOCHART in order to create my infographic. By clicking on it, you can reach the website. But, of course feel free to use any source that you want.
๐Ÿ’ขThank you everyone for reading! 
๐Ÿ’ขPlease, make sure you add a comment on anything that you want to ask about the tool or the topic. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Funny Process, "Digital Storytelling"

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

Finally, I am Back Again with Great New Information! Part-1