Hey, Hey, Hey, Look At My Movie Poster!

Hi there everyone!πŸ™‹πŸ‘»
 You can guess from the title that I am getting famous..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ‘€
  I know you did not believe it and said "You are joking, right?" Well, of course I am.πŸ˜‚ However, technically the title is not wrong. I did my own movie poster, but not mine for sure. I made a poster for one of my favorite books "The Martian".
While making my poster, I should admit I felt like I am the one who is going to produce this movie. πŸ˜€πŸ“Ή Firstly, I've started to search for a proper tool for me to create a poster. Believe me guys, when I wrote "Poster Maker Tools" on Google, I've found hundreds of results, and out of them I chose PosterMyWall . At first, it took my time a bit to figure out the tool, but after 15 minutes I started to create my poster. 

  I should say that I fell in love with some features of the tool. For instance, my biggest problem was to crop images in order to make a homogeneous atmosphere or appearance and then, I found out that there is an option like "Mask".

 This option gives you the opportunity to crop the images in which way you want. In final, your images will look so natural. Additively, there are filters that you can use in order to highlight or dramatize your figures. I have added every item that is present in every movie poster.
Now, it is time for the exhibition of my movie poster.πŸŽ‡πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ


Isn't it creative? By the way when we say "creativity", let's talk about this project's pros. This project;
🎯helps you enlarge your imagination.
🎯helps you find your own tool.
🎯helps you discover your creative ideas.
🎯helps you have fun while creating or completing your project.
🎯helps you use the technology properly and efficiently.
  Imagine that in your future classes, you give this task to your students with so many options in it. You may ask them to create a movie poster or a magazine cover, as our teacher did. This project will make them blend the things that they love: Technology, language, their favorite books/ movies/ genre of magazine.. And by the time they finish their project, they will look at it by saying "Woaww! I've made a great job.😌πŸ’ͺ" They will feel the success in their hearts. They will feel the courage and the satisfaction of creating an original product.
   Thank you Lodestars! Please, leave a comment if you like my poster or if you want to add something about this project. Take care..πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‹πŸ’—
  

Comments

  1. A great poster and a post. Thank you :) (GK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Funny Process, "Digital Storytelling"

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

Finally, I am Back Again with Great New Information! Part-1