A Funny Process, "Digital Storytelling"

Hello, my shiny Lodestars!πŸ’ƒπŸ’ I hope, everything is right on track in your lives.πŸ™πŸ˜‡
I know you guys are pretty curious about what I am going to show you or inform you today.πŸ˜‚
Then, SHALL WE BEGIN?πŸ’₯😎
πŸ”…Today, we are going to talk about "Digital Storytelling".
❓Have you guys ever tried to tell a story by using digital tools? You can say that "Well, I am an old school person and nothing can be compared to my grandmother's storytelling." Actually, I won't judge you, because I am a big fan of my grandmom.πŸ˜œπŸ™ŒπŸ’™ 
  But, we said that we are living in 21st Century, and we know that it gives us the opportunity to share our works with everyone through the technology. Thus, why won't we tell a story by using the technology?πŸ˜ŒπŸ’»
  Me and my best friend Refiye, again, couldn't stand without doing anything. (You know guys, we have ants in our pants.πŸ˜‚) Then, we decided to create a digital story that is about the meaning of being good friends. Out of 3 tasks, we decided to select this one, because we know how important to meet your best friend. Because, your friends are like your second family. One day, they can be a mother to you, or one day they can turn themselves into clowns in order to make you smile.. Think about a tree without its branches, because of the loneliness, every wind can harm it and eventually it will fade away.. Without our friends, it is so possible that we can turn into this tree.
  While creating our story, we decided to draw our characters and the setting.
   After that we wrote our script with being inspired by our favorite TV series "How I Met Your Mother", and filmed our figures by wiggling them. Later, we recorded our voice by using our phones' voice recorders. In the end, there was only one thing left which was compounding the voice and the video. In order to manage this, we used the programme called "INSHOT". (If you want to download it, you can click on it.) Finally, we shared it on Youtube. 
   In the process, we had a lot of fun. There are plenty possitive things that I can share with you guys. For instance:
 πŸ”– It was such an easy way to create a digital story.
 πŸ”– The task made us understand the worthiness of our good friendship.
 πŸ”– We made role playings and wrote a script which enhance our creativity levels.
       
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ And here our project.


πŸŽ‡In my last comments, I want to share that as a prospective teacher, I would definitely give that kind of a task to my future students. Because of the fact that, with the help of experiencing it by myself, I have seen that through these projects you add one gold coin in your innovation penny bank . These projects are preparing you for the future by helping you to find your own path and your own style. Additively, they help you to be aware of your own capabilities.
       Thank you so much everyone for reading this post! I really really recommend you to give it a try! Take care lovelies! πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™



Comments

  1. Again and again it was so fun playing around with you babe!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

Finally, I am Back Again with Great New Information! Part-1