BOOK REVIEW



  Hello, Lodestars!๐ŸŒŸ
     I know it's been a while since our last meeting. But, here I am with a new task!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜Š This week I am not going to give tooooo many informations. (I hear you guys shouted as "YESS!") ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’ OK. I am kidding, of course.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜  Today, our topic is "Wikiing". In our Instructional Technologies and Material Design course, we were supposed to write a book review of our favorite book.

     Please, have a look at my book review by clicking on this⇨ The Wren/ร‡alฤฑkuลŸu 

     While creating this page I really had fun. Because of the fact that every time I have the chance to talk about something which I love so much, I get pretty excited and start talking like nonstop. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ’ฌ
And this is one of the things that I love... Talking about books!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’– If you are a book worm like me, you are free to comment on my review, or if you want to read my favorite book you can find it on Amazon .
      

     Take care everyone! And if you like my page, remember you can create yours as well.๐Ÿ˜‡


P.S. WoW! This is like my shortest post.๐Ÿ˜… Do not get used to everyone, I am going to return with 1.000 words (just an exaggeration❗) for next week. ๐Ÿ˜œ 

P.S. If you want to comment on my review, at first  you guys should "request access to edit the page".       
When you see this on page, please click on "request access". Whenever I have time to check my page, I will accept your requests and finally you guys will share a comment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Funny Process, "Digital Storytelling"

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

Finally, I am Back Again with Great New Information! Part-1