Another Entertaining Way of Technology: Podcasting

      Good morning, afternoon, evening and night, Lodestars! Sorry for the long entrance but I thought I should have considered the time difference.👾😅

       Do you guys have any suggestions about this post's topic? 🙇


  
        Oh, I totally forget the title!🙈 I assumed that you guys actually understood the topic. Yesss! Podcasting..📢 
        What is "podcasting"? Briefly, "A podcast is a digital broadcast made available on the Internet. The word “podcast” is derived from “pod” as in Apple’s iPod, the popular portable audio player, and “cast” from “broadcast”, meaning “to transmit for general or public use.” *I took this info. from this site. If you require to learn much more, please click on "site".😇

         At first, when I heard "podcasting", I felt anxious. Because, it was a new term for me and I did not know how to use it properly. In this job, we were together with my best friend Refiye or "Refo".  Please, have a look at my dearest friend's blog↬  Relo's Blog Together, hand in hand, we started to plan our task and found the suitable sources. When we started to create our podcast, we realized that how much we laughed hard. It was such an entertaining process that we both brought forward new ideas without stopping. At the end, we were talking about how we can utilize this tool in our future classes. Maybe for teaching some certain adjectives or idioms or giving informations about an important subject or a place? So many areas that I cannot even count❗ 
        So why don't you try podcasting and share with us?😃😱
 (Do not worry everyone, I am going to share all the sources that we used.)😊💁 
    
               Make a long story short, here our first podcast.😹 Please leave a comment. Your thoughts are important for me guys! Take care..💖💖💃💃
                                  ⬇
        

     Sources:


        

Comments

  1. I found my new hobby, podcasting! 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored it! Your voices have strong effects on the listeners! Keep podcasting and narrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not forget the first version of this podcast!! Really enjoyed while listening to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Funny Process, "Digital Storytelling"

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

Finally, I am Back Again with Great New Information! Part-1